ANZSOM/AFOEM branch meetings are held throughout the year.
Meeting dates for 2018 are as follows:
- Thursday 1 February
- Thursday 12 April (Branch AGM & educational meeting)
- Thursday 7 June
- Thursday 2 August
- Thursday 1 November
Venue: United Service Club 183 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane
Enquiries/RSVP: Melanie Johnson, email@example.com or 0414 728 050
QLD Branch Council Members
Chairperson: Dr Edward Foley
Secretary: Dr Graham McNally
Treasurer: Dr Therese McGrath
QLD Branches of ANZSOM and AFOEM Educational Meeting, Thursday 12 April 2018
Presented by Dr Greg Apel
Presented by Dr Charles Appleton
Date: Thursday 12 April, 6pm for 6.30pm start
Venue: United Service Club, 183 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane
Meal cost: ANZSOM members ($80 inc GST); non-ANZSOM members ($85 inc GST)
RSVP: Monday 9 April to confirm your dinner place. RSVP to Melanie Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org or +6414 728 050
- All members are welcome to attend the presentation, but it is necessary to confirm your dinner place if you wish to have a meal. USC is unable to accommodate late requests for meals, so please ensure you respond by the due date to avoid disappointment.
- Club rules stipulate men are to wear ties and jackets in the common areas after 6.00pm. Also, no mobile phones may be left on or used while in the clubrooms.
- A "no show" fee may be charged, equivalent to the full fee charged by the venue, for those persons who advise they will attend and fail to do so, without an acceptable apology within 48 hours of the meeting.
- Remember to wear your nametag
Preferred method of payment:
Direct Credit to BSB 484-799; Account No. 055328875; Account Name: Aust & NZ Society of Occup Medicine Qld.
Please use your name as a reference and bring a copy of your receipt with you to the meeting, or email it to the Treasurer at email@example.com.
QLD Branch Annual General Meeting 2018, Thursday 12 April
Members are advised that the Annual General Meeting of the QLD Branch of ANZSOM will be held on Thursday 12th April 2018 at the United Service Club. The AGM is followed by the branch educational meeting. The AGM agenda and related documents will be circulated to branch members shortly.